Happy Birthday to Hanne!

Inca and Noldor’s family wish you a great day:thumbup:

(I know Hanne’s birthday is tomorrow, but I need help to post here, and Elaine from Fagan, was able to help me now. Thanks Elaine, you are a SUN)

Wow what a great picture of the most beautiful kitten :smelter:
What a great Happy Birthday card for Hanne - I am sure, that she will love it a lot :wink:
I am looking forward to be giving cute Inca a great hug, when she is living at Hanne’s place :wink:

Tillykke med dagen Hanne :flag:

Det var dog en dejlig hilsen fra den smukke spanske pige :smiley:

Tillykke med dagen i morgen. Håber du får en rigtig dejlig dag
:krammegave: :krammegave: :krammegave:

Hi Linnet and :velkommen: to Kattegale.

Kattegale is the site I have told you about, where I have posted photos of Inca :hjerte:

Thank you very much for the most beautiful photo of Inca. It is for sure the best birthday card I have received ever.

I am not easily moved to tears … but
you have created an account at Kattegale, and with a little help from Elaine, you have also created a post, with a photo of your kitten Inca, who I already love soooo much :love2:
It brought tears into my eyes. Tears of joy and happines.

I am so much looking forward to the day in January, when I will meet you IRL and bring home Inca.

Også et stort TILLYKKE med fødselsdagen Hanne her fra mig :flag:

Pyhha - jeg sender dig lige en tudekiks - og gufler videre på min egen :slight_smile:

And to Linnet: It is so kind of you to join Kattegale and really surprice Hanne with this great birthday card :slight_smile: A warm Welcome to Kattegale from me to you :slight_smile:

Kind regards
Gitte

Tillykke med fødselsdagen!

Wrappen sender en masse spinden og kæl afsted til dig :slight_smile:

Det var dog en pragtfuld gave at få Hanne, du kan vel nok sagtens!

And to Noldor*ES: As I also commented to Hanne when she showed us pictures of this little darling, she is without a doubt the most adorable kitten I have ever seen!

Som Linnet skriver nederst, så har jeg først fødselsdag i morgen, men det er da dejligt allerede nu at få hilsener fra jer :thumbup:

As Linnet wrote my birthday is tomorrow, but I appreciate your greetings of today :thumbup:

Stort tillykke med fødselsdagen til Hanne. :smiley:

:flag::fløde1::flag::fløde1::flag::fløde1::flag::fløde1::flag:

Hello Hanne

I am not home tomorrow so I will say big congrats today;-)))

It is a fantastic picture of your little beautiful new one.

Linnet is soooooooooooo nice and she did a great job getting the picture here on kattegale, I only translated a little bit.:slight_smile:

Mange hilsner og god dag imorgen.

ELaine

Thanks to everyone for your welcome, for the nice words about my sweetheart and for write in english for me. I hope participate someday if google translator works good and I understand your post :-).

Dear Hanne, when you told me about Kattegale, I search in google immediately, I saw the post you wrote, and I also saw you are here since 2 years and you have more than 1000 post, so I register to say Happy birthday in your “home” and celebrate with your friends (of course the languages was a little bit hard, but Elaine was there for help)

For tomorrow I have another card !!! I will post it in FB this time :wink:

2 pictures is more than I expected when I decide make you card. I think Inca knew what I was making, because she collaborated and she acted like a gift coming out from the cage… You know, she doesn’t help me when I take pictures, but today she wants to make you laugh too.

[QUOTE=Noldor*ES;752705]Thanks to everyone for your welcome, for the nice words about my sweetheart and for write in english for me. I hope participate someday if google translator works good and I understand your post :-).

Dear Hanne, when you told me about Kattegale, I search in google immediately, I saw the post you wrote, and I also saw you are here since 2 years and you have more than 1000 post, so I register to say Happy birthday in your “home” and celebrate with your friends (of course the languages was a little bit hard, but Elaine was there for help)

For tomorrow I have another card !!! I will post it in FB this time :wink:

2 pictures is more than I expected when I decide make you card. I think Inca knew what I was making, because she collaborated and she acted like a gift coming out from the cage… You know, she doesn’t help me when I take pictures, but today she wants to make you laugh too.[/QUOTE]
It was a very great gesture from your site, to surprise Hanne with a brithday card of cute little Inca :wink:
You must be a very wonderful person Linnet :wink:
And a very warm welcome to you in here from me

Wiiiie så blev det din føs’dag Hanne :cool2:
Et kæmpe stort tillykke herfra skal du have med ønske om en rigtig dejlig dag :flag:

TILLYKKE Hanne :slight_smile:

Tillykke med dagen Hanne. :slight_smile: Sikke et smukt kort at modtage!

:flag: :flag: :flag: :flag: :flag: :flag: :flag: :flag: :flag: :flag:

What a pretty card! She is just so cute! :hjerte:

Tillykke med fødselsdagen, Hanne :flag:

Nu er det nu, ikke? Hav en rigtig god dag :slight_smile:

Tillykke med fødselsdagen, Hanne :flag:

Smukt kort du har fået fra Linnet :slight_smile:

1000 tak for jeres søde fødselsdagshilsener. Jeg havde en rigtig dejlig dag sammen med familien.

:blomst:

Thank you very much for all your birthday greetings, and a special thank to Elaine, for helping Linnet making the lovely post possible.

:balloner: Hjertelig til lykke - den første i tråden er en helt fantastisk hilsen :balloner: